9 Month Multivitamin - 60
Delivery time: 3 - 5 business days
That particular 9 months is one of the most exciting periods in a woman’s life. Proper nutrition and proper vitamin supplementation are paramount in this case. The “9 months” multivitamin is a truly complex preparation with a total of 26 valuable ingredients: vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
For expectant mothers and expectant mothers
“9 months multivitamin” - recommended for every day of pregnancy! That particular 9 months is one of the most exciting periods in a woman’s life and every expectant mother wants to have a healthy baby. The progression and outcome of each pregnancy depends on several factors, such as the diet of the expectant mother, her lifestyle before and during pregnancy, the genetic makeup of the parents, and the physical and physiological health of the expectant mother.
Every woman of childbearing age should take constant care of her health. The early days and weeks of pregnancy are critical to fetal development when the expectant mother may not even be aware of the pregnancy. In the first 8-12 weeks of pregnancy, the female body undergoes rapid changes.
Micronutrients during pregnancy
Proper nutrition, especially constant intake of vitamins , minerals, essential amino acids and other micronutrients, is very important for the developing fetus and the expectant mother. The development of different organs in the fetus begins during pregnancy and continues through different periods. Inadequate nutrition affects the body at any stage of pregnancy.
What does it contain?
The 9-month vitamin is a truly complex preparation, containing a total of 26 valuable ingredients: vitamins, minerals, and trace elements.
A single tablet a day contains all the necessary vitamins and minerals in the minimum amount that should be added to the daily diet.
Here are some reasons why you may also need to take a 9-month multivitamin before and during pregnancy:
- Supplemental folic acid intake increases the level of maternal folic acid supply. This contributes to reducing the risk of neural tube obstruction disorder . The beneficial effect is achieved with an additional intake of folic acid 400 napg per day for at least one month before conception and for three months after conception!
- Vitamin C contributes to the normal functioning of the immune system as well as normal collagen formation.
- Of the B vitamins, vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B7 contribute to the normal functioning of the nervous system.
- Vitamin B-1 contributes to the proper functioning of the heart.
- Vitamin E helps protect cells from oxidative stress.
- Calcium is needed to maintain normal bones.
- Magnesium is involved in the maintenance of normal bone and plays a role in cell division.
See the product label in the product gallery for detailed composition.